Press release http://press.mmif.org
Fast Fiberoptic Free internet access + electricity will be available for laptops and mobile devices. It is also possible to bring your desktop computer, but please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reserving some of the limited table space.
The MMIF is a volunteer-run non-profit annual machinima community happening inside the virtual world Second Life®. With a simultaneous mixed-reality live cinema screening event in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Other public venues around the globe are invited to screen MMIF as well, as it is happening interactive live online in the first place.
The MMIF was founded in 2009 by Dutch machinimatographer Chantal Harvey.
- Mail: email@example.com
- Or via Social Media
Updated info via http://live.mmif.org
1016 EV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- From Amsterdam Central Station: Club Karlsson (NIMk) is about 30 minutes walk. Or take tram 13 or 17 to Westermarkt. (3rd stop)
- From Dam Square: Club Karlsson (NIMk) is about about 10 minutes walk. Or tram 14 to Westermarkt (next stop)
- From Westermarkt tram/bus stop: walk south about 5 min. along Keizersgracht to the NIMk building on your right.
- From Westermarkt many (night)busses and trams go to Central Station (24/7). Westermarkt also has a taxi stand.
- NS Trains run 24/7 to Schiphol Airport, Utrecht, Leiden, Den Haag (The Hague), Rotterdam and more stations.
- Parkeergarage Europarking Marnixstraat.
- From Marnixstraat: Club Karlsson (NIMk) is about 15 minutes walk along Elandsgracht and Berenstraat. Go left at Keizersgracht.
- More & cheaper parking options combined with public transport: http://parkeren-amsterdam.com/parking-amsterdam or http://amsterdam.nl/parkeren-verkeer/parkeren